Are you in need of pastoral care? As a church there are several means of pastoral care we offer to our members and regular attenders.
Non-emergency Pastoral Care
- If you are part of a Community Group, first share your issue or struggle with your Community Group or your Community Group Leader.
- If you are not part of a Community Group, consider joining a Community Group. If you are interested in joining a Community Group, click here.
- Seek out a deacon or elder on Sunday morning. The Guest Services desk can help connect you with one. You can also contact the church office, 302.834.4772.
Emergency Pastoral Care
- Call the church, 302.834.4772, during regular business hours. Your message will be given to a pastor to followup with you.
- You can also fill out the form below and a pastor will contact you.
- Examples of emergencies include: death, hospitalization, marital crisis, domestic violence, child abuse, or other personal crises. If you are in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1.
If you would like to talk more about pastoral care, please fill out the form below.